Trenser provides connectivity enablement solutions based on the application domain. Based on environmental factors and power requirement, we offer LoRa, ZigBee, BLE, Wi-Fi based connectivity enablement or cellular connectivity (3G/LTE). To reduce the form factor of the device sometimes target device itself is modified to integrate the communication stack. Backend Services for data transfer is designed based on private or public cloud - Amazon and Azure remain the most popular choice of cloud now, but Trenser offers Fog or other private cloud services as well. As part of Connectivity Enablement, we support different gateways and sensor integration modules.
- Typical sensor integration protocols used are
- Typical Gateways used are
- DE3815TYKHE,Dell Wyse 3290,GB-BXBT-3825,QorIQ® LS1021A-IoT,uCP1020
- Typical Senor integration modules are
- Arduino based, Intel® Curie™ based and Tele IT
- Typical Cloud environment